Instructor: Chef John Bauhs
Monday: Deep Dish Pizza | Italian Salad | French Fires | Apple Crisp with Ice Cream
Tuesday: Grilled Cheese Sandwhiche | Black Beans and Rice | Mashed potatoes | Banana Splits
Wednesday: Homemade Sausage | Minestrone | Cornbread | Sugar Cookies
Thursday: Veggie Lasagna | Crispy Hash Browns | Whole Wheat Bread with Honey Butter | Pumpkin Pie
Friday: Gumbo Stew | BBQ Chicken | Red Beans and Rice | Chocolate Chip Cookies
5 lessons @ 3 hrs, $390/$325 MCC district residents.
1341.119 M-F, 7/22-7/26 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
Notes & Rules:
- All Culinary Art Camps are participation-based.
- Participants must be 8 years old by the start date of camp.
- Tenants of food safety and sanitation are discussed, practiced and followed.
- Menus are subject to change without notification.
- All food and materials are included in the cost.
- Participants must be able to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Participants must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Participants must be able to focus on tasks to completion.
- Campers should wear short-sleeved shirts.
- No flip-flops or sandals are permitted; campers must wear close-toe shoes.
- Long hair must be pulled back or placed in a ponytail
- Wearing jewelry is not permitted.