Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all Fairfax County Government facilities, including the McLean Community Center (MCC), are closed until further notice. Registration for MCC summer session activities is temporarily suspended until further notice. Please check our website, www.mcleancenter.org, for updates as they become available.
Three (3) Easy Ways to Register!
1. Online 24/7
Just click on the “Register” button in the upper right corner of any page of our Web site, or from a webpage which describes an activity, click on the blue Activity Number. Refer to the online registration instructions for detailed information on how to use our Activenet.com registration site to register. Online registration begins at midnight on the registration start date.
2. By Mail
Complete a standard registration form, found on the inside of the back of our program guide, and mail it along with payment in the form of a check, money order or credit card (Visa, MasterCard or American Express numbers are required, along with an expiration date, CVV/CVC code, and your name as it appears on the card) to:
McLean Community Center
1234 Ingleside Avenue
McLean VA 22101
3. In Person/Drop-Off
You may register in person at the Center from 9 a.m. – closing, Monday through Friday. The Center's registration office is temporarily located at 6645 Old Dominion Dr., McLean, VA 22101.
You may drop off a completed registration form and payment in the form of a check, money order or credit card (Visa, MasterCard or American Express numbers are required, along with expiration date) to the Registration Box located in the lobby of the Center beside the receptionist’s desk.
- Open registration dates apply to ALL registration options.
- Members of one household should register using one adult member of the family's name with each registration.
- All mail-in and drop-off registrations received prior to the start date for either district resident or nonresident registration, will be held and processed on the first day of registration.
- Registration for nonresidents begins one week after tax district resident registration.
- Registrations will be opened in sequence of the postmarked date.
- Instructors may not accept registration forms.
Online Registration Instructions
How do I establish an online account?
1. Before registering for any MCC program or activity online, you must establish an online registration account and receive a customer ID and password as outlined above.
2. Fill out the New Account Request form completely, including all required information, and click “Submit.” Please submit your request only once.Please Note: If you are registering a child for a program, please use your own personal information when filling out the online registration account request form, NOT the information of the child. Once you have an online registration account, you will have the opportunity to add family members.
3. You will automatically receive an e-mail message from Activenet.com after you submit your request for an account. Your account will be activated only after you have responded to the E-mail message by clicking on the link provided in the message.
How do I register online for an activity?
Once your account has been established, registering for programs and activities is easy. Access the registration system through the "Register Now" button at the top of any page and log in.
1. Click the “View Activities” button on the registration home page.
2. Select the activity you would like to enroll in. Clicking on the underlined activity name will show you a detailed activity description.
3. Click the “Add to My Cart” button if you wish to register for the activity.
4. Next, log in to your online registration account by entering your login information and password. Proceed to checkout by clicking the “Continue” button. From this screen, you may remove activities from your cart or view more activities and add them to your cart.
5. Confirm your activity name,enrollee name, price, and date and time.
6. Click “Continue” to proceed with payment. You will receive a message telling you that you are entering a secure site. Click “Yes.” Enter your credit card information on the Payment Information page. Click “Continue.” The system accepts Visa, MasterCard and American Express.Please Note: The name and address given must match those that are on file with your credit company. If the address shown is not your credit card billing address, click on the “My Account” button and change your residential address to match your credit card billing address.
7. Once your payment has been approved, your receipt will display. Please print a copy of your receipt for your records.
If you encounter problems or have questions, please contact the Registration Office at 703-744-9365, TTY: 711.