Instructor: Chef John Bauhs
Monday: Beef Stew | Skillet Cornbread | Red Beans and Rice | Snickerdoodle Cookies
Tuesday: Crunchy CHicken | Garlic Mashed Potatoes | Vegetable Kabobs | Orange Smoothies and Cupcakes
Wednesday: Meatballs with Spaghetti | Cheddar Cheese Straws | Vanilla Pound Cake with Strawberries
Thursday: Fruit and Yogurt Granola Cups | Crispy Puff Pastry Appetizers | Chicken Kabobs | Peach Pie Appetizers | Chicken Kabobs | Peach Pie and Vanilla Crunch Ice Cream
Friday: Chicken Pot Pie | Green Bean Casserole | French Apple Pie with Cinnamon Ice Cream | Bread Sticks
5 lessons @ 3 hrs, $390/$325 MCC district residents.
1343.119 M-F, 7/29-8/2 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
Notes & Rules:
- All Culinary Art Camps are participation-based.
- Participants must be 8 years old by the start date of camp.
- Tenants of food safety and sanitation are discussed, practiced and followed.
- Menus are subject to change without notification.
- All food and materials are included in the cost.
- Participants must be able to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Participants must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Participants must be able to focus on tasks to completion.
- Campers should wear short-sleeved shirts.
- No flip-flops or sandals are permitted; campers must wear close-toe shoes.
- Long hair must be pulled back or placed in a ponytail.
- Wearing jewelry is not permitted.