Instructor: Chef John Bauhs
Monday: Sausage Patties and Honey Mustard | Vegatable Soup | Potato Salad | Chocolate Chip Cookies
Tuesday: Sloppy Joe Sandwhiches| Twice-baked Cheesy Potatoes | Candied Nuts | Ice Cream Sandwhiches
Wednesday: Chicken Enchiladas | Roasted Veggies | Chicken and Rice Soup | Salted Caramels
Thursday: Buffalo Wings | Focaccia | Fresh Cantaloupe with Lime-Yogurt Dressing | Sugar Cookies
Friday: Chicken Nuggets with Five Sauces | piles of French Fries | Decoarated Cupcakes
5 lessons @ 3 hrs, $390/$325 MCC district residents.
1344.119 M-F, 7/29-8/2 1:30-4:30 p.m.
Notes & Rules:
- All Culinary Art Camps are participation-based.
- Participants must be 8 years old by the start date of camp.
- Tenants of food safety and sanitation are discussed, practiced and followed.
- Menus are subject to change without notification.
- All food and materials are included in the cost.
- Participants must be able to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Participants must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Participants must be able to focus on tasks to completion.
- Campers should wear short-sleeved shirts.
- No flip-flops or sandals are permitted; campers must wear close-toe shoes.
- Long hair must be pulled back or placed in a ponytail.
- Wearing jewelry is not permitted.