Please register at the Fairfax County Volunteer Management System and search for the event for which you would like to volunteer. If you have any questions, please contact Valerie Comer Sheridan at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to working with you!
Upcoming Volunteer Opportunities
• Year Round - Serve on the MCC Governing Board
• Year Round - Work as an usher at The Alden
• March - McLean Spring Fest
• April - McLean Spring Community Garage Sale
• May - McLean Day
• July - McLean Independence Day Fireworks Celebration
• September - McLean Fall Community Garage Sale
• September - Harvest Happenings
• October - McLean 5k
• Making the McLean community a better place to live, work and play!
• Get to meet new people
• Free admission to many events and performances
• Meal coupons at select events
• T-shirts at select events
• Community Service Hours
The Friends of MCC is a nonprofit organization that helps support the Center by soliciting tax deductible donations and providing needed volunteers.
Friends Have Helped Make Possible:
- Improved acoustics in the meeting rooms
- The banquet kitchen
- The Alden Theatre balcony
- Scholarship assistance for MCC programs
- The Teen Center and its programs
- Volunteer support
- MCC special events
- Funding for supplementary equipment
Membership contributions are tax-deductible. Individuals and businesses wishing to make additional contributions or anyone wanting more information on the Friends’ current projects, may call the Community Center at 703-790-0123.
For more information, visit the Friends of MCC website.
Fairfax County’s Employment Page